- solitaire /flip card /spread seven /staCK / RESTACK /SLIDE THE ACES /FLIP T HREE /STACK /SLIDE ACE UP.......
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
- Cemetary/I am sitting on a brown plastic pillow / scattered are rusty nails / THE DOOR TO THIS STONE MASALEUM /HAS BEEN OPENED BY VANDALS / STONE COLUMNS REACH UP /YELLOW FRUITY FLOWERS BETWEEN THE GRAVES / Here the living are enhanced by the dead / SOME of the earth is spongy / a fresh gravesite /my namesake /Fanny/ an unmarked mauseleum / THE BUDDING / the spring /NEW YORK JEWS /IVY/violets/roses /grown over earth /rest in peace/fallen markers/ sticks and twigs /I RUN THROUGH the fallen markers trey to get lost in the quiet /and away from ROBERT THE GUY WHO CARE FOR THE PLACE /he plays old rock'n roll songs on an old boonbox.......
Our eldest son visaits / his financial vision / seers / the stubble of our stumbling dilema / He feeds us rice / in white Chinese restaurant / He is good / and strong / We have given him the right recipe for good living / He appreciated this/ with a simple ''Thank-you''
THE allusiona IS REAL / and reality is the allusion
Sunday, May 17, 2009
There is a condemned house in the back / a mountain lion clims the wall / I CLIMBED THE HILL TO GET SOME IRIS
- old issues appear like lost shoes
Saturday, May 16, 2009
mY CIG SPARKS AT 2am /I SEE IT THERE /A PYROTECHNIC SKY / kazalacstan / ubeckestan / turmenistan /tan /tan /tan America writhes/IRAQ ONE million dead / now KABUL / kandahar / a cave with the big KAHUNA / FRONT MIKE /TIMEX WATCH / A HUMANITARIAN STRIKE /ECONOMIC PLY / TO BUY MORE FIBEROPTICS / /ANTIBIOTICS /RAMADAN /CARROT AND STICK / tOMAHAWK Mssiles / we are all homeless / sleeping at the entrance to the towers / Who will hold the firefighters hands now / that the smoke has cleared
- Three times a year they slaughter a pig / drunk with meat they warap three small parcels of fatback for the neighbors.
- tHE SETTING UP /THE TEARING DOWN / IT'S A REGULAR THING / iN IT'S WAY /it's formal /there is large play going on all night on the street /this calm won't last / the sound of summer on the wane / Heah for this lofe / Ohm Shanti / I CAN ONLY DREAM OF CHARGING UP mOTT. street / feet torn / looking deeply into the blue of your eyes / you looking back into you r own soul......
Friday, May 15, 2009
- We sold the house /bought Whitehall /unpacked the belongings / took the train to the city / took the train back upstate / I am still fighting the same demons I fought last year....
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- We sit on the stoop of an abandoned apartment building. The sun is setting over the Hudson River. We want to go in to the building but we are waiting for dad to finish up . He has been painting most of the day. We taLK IN SOFT VOICES / OUR HAIR IS JOSTLED AND WE HAVE NOT EATEN ALL DAY. It is 1979 and you want to ride your bigwheel.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
- tHE COWS GONE IN TO EAT ........yOU PAINTING OUTDOORS/ten below zero / powder puff blue sky/ far from the city clang /mamas sittin' on the train / pistol whipped children /a cloud passes over ball of sun /snow on top of the mountain / the wild crow caws / we/whipped against the pines....
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
- two withdrawing on thew M103-----aRE YOU COMING HOME WITH ME -I guess so /If you don't talk to those men / Where are we getting off I don't want to buy you those earings /You just use me for a place to sleep /Both faces are swollen /They are screaming /Their tone is getting people sitting around them annoyed /Thank-you for that /yOU JUST LOVE ME FOR MY MY MONEY/yOU THINK THAT i WILL Buy you anything you want /Do I have to but those earings ?I am not going to buy you anything if you don't behave. WHO PAID FOR THE DRINKS AT THAT BAR /i PAY FOR EVERYTHING i OWN YOU /WILL you come home with me / If you don't attract attention when we go in /I'll stay with you / I love you Sara /iN cHINATOWN DO YOU WANT TO GET OFF /i know where they have those earings / Are you coming home with me /dO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE'RE GOING IN cHINATOWN /sHE KEPT HER EYES CLOSED A LOT /hE WAS BALD WITH A LONG PONYTAIL..
Sunday, May 3, 2009
- he didn't belong /and I can still feel the pain
- They said we've have to beak chickens in the factory / BATTEN THE HATCHES OR GET OUT OF TOWN......
- AMADU /lUIMA /dialo /Mumiaplunger up the ass / a blood spot on the street /A BUTCHER KNIFE IN aMY'S HEART /AND A COLUMBUS GIRL PUSHED TO HER DEATH / ON THE TRACKS OF THE 6TRAIN /9CABBIES MURDERED /NO PARTITIONS FOR LIVERIES / eLIAN gonzalez saved by a dolphin /while his mother floated to death / and everyone's lookin' for one meaningful moment in New york--
- A Nnight through Hell Note;We didn't know /we couldn't know /no one could know /no one knew / There is a knock at the door /Yes,who's there /two travelors had heard of us /We thought you might be hungry----here's our left over pizza. in a blaze of smoke they started the car /smitty accepted the painting for the rebuilt axle and a pair of steel tipped books for the labor /We travel mon a sou8nd wave / a conviction /that through art we will survive
- the preacher put us up in a holiday inn /pablo and benny were cool /danny kept nursing / alo played / I CRIED IN THE BATHROOM /THis was it /you were finally scared /you knew that I was mad / buried deep in the jeep / under blankets /in the only working gas staion /was a countryscape / of the blueberry meadow / that painting was shining louder than any bell could ring / THIS WAS OUR SALVATION /our ticket to ride,,,,
itty/you sis me sis /sister oh sister how we look /you with the big heart /the loved one /the robert /the bob /the gordon / and remember the smells /the sex smells /the orgasim of your body / thrusts of sex smells /they are good /smells /oh yeah /dad just kept forcing the bar of soap up me /those those smells / his first two wives /'n mom scared him yes /women smells scared him / no sex with dad /his trying to get his own smells out cause he was afraid /hated women smells /and his girls were going to know that /that he hated and feared women and their odors were dirty /came from dirty things /you did sister leah / can you know /oh can you forget/ can you forgive / the sickness that were were fed and almost destroyed us with on account of ignorance /definative shit / which blocked us up / made us contortionists which we share /fry an egg /try to feed anyone who comes to you cause they know the love you have to share /and take and give / only the slick shit for you lil' sis /birthday girl chipmonk /hopscotch /frail girl /fragile woman / pretty lady /sweetheart / darling mommy's little girl /francy sister who is plder like a teacher steve's sister who he loves more than life itself /and gives to in his heart for twenty-four years /and you should see steve today lil' sis aunt leah /aunt leah /aunt leah aunt leah da bea / da beeeeeee
- SURVIVING THE CRUNCH /tHE MAN MAKES JOKES / aRE YOU SURE YOU NEED A TURKEY HE ASKS / LOOK AT THIS FROZEN PIZZA / LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ALREADY TOOK A BITE OUT OF IT /MIND IS THE FIRST TO GO
Saturday, May 2, 2009
- and no one hears this city of strain /our job / selling paintings /Steve's vision /strong and specific / the one liners /the hypocrites / we are fighting the good fight /punch drunk /insulated like birds /our minimal joy / one meal a day /the sound in my ear/an endless sea of folks /carved and delicate /the chill of selling art on the street / a flag / a bell /wind blown seeds scattering pollen / we cannot give up /we cannot win/ we have made our bed and we are drowning and crying
MOSES DOESN'T CALL TODAY/WE KNOW THAT WE ARE CRAZY /mOSES'S HEART IS BROKEN /OUR TRIAL IS COMING / WE CAN NOT MAKE THE GRADE /THIS WAR HAS WORN US / WEARE DEPERATE AGAIN /STARTING OVER / THE POVERTY ABOUNDS /LET ME LOVE YOU WHILE YOUR HEART STILL BEATS /A BLUE WAVE OF NEVER ENDING WORRY
At the film / you dream /you want me / we outdistance the cold